Chamblee's Rose Nursery, Your Beginning and End for a Great Selection of Roses!
Next Shipping Date is December 19th
Next Shipping Date For These States: California, Idaho, Nevada, Washington, and Utah is January 9th
"Original Source of Earth-Kind® Landscape Roses"
"Environmentally Friendly Roses for Environmentally Responsible People"
Chamblee's Rose Nursery is located in Tyler, Texas, the rose capital of the world. First opened in 1953, we are a family owned and operated business. Our specialty has always been roses. Our goal is to offer an excellent quality rose at a reasonable price. All roses are guaranteed to be strong, healthy and true to variety.
We have over 200 varieties of roses available for mail order. Chamblee's Rose Nursery prides itself in growing some of the finest roses anywhere. From cutting to finished roses, you can not beat the quality and care given to a Chamblee's Rose. Feel free to shop on line or request a printed catalog.
Chamblee's Gift Cards can be purchased and used either over the phone, online or in-store. Gift cards can be purchased for any amount and do not expire.
Please complete the online order form with your first and last name and your current physical Fed Ex ground shipping address. This includes Apt. numbers, Suite numbers etc. There may be an additional charge for an incorrect Fed Ex shipping address.
- We ONLY ship 1 gallon own-root container roses, via FEDEX. The size of plant depends on when it was propagated and the rate of growth. Generally, plants are 6 inches to 1 foot tall. We do not ship outside of the United States. We reserve the right to delay shipment of roses until the appropriate planting time for your hardiness zone, or due to inclement weather that may hinder delivery. These are not grafted roses that need to be planted early.
- Shipping cost is based on current FED EX home delivery rates and the total weight of the roses you order.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, checks, and money orders.
- Check/Money orders need to be received one(1) week prior to your selected ship date. If payment has not been reveived by your scheduled ship date, we reserve the right to cancel the order.
- All orders have to be paid prior to shipping.
- Phone-Online orders: Credit cards will be processed up to 21 days prior to your ship date. We can not ship orders on the same day they are placed.
- Orders will be shipped on the date you select, providing all order requirements have been met. No further notice will be sent.
- Any changes or additions to an original online order will be made in house and are not shown on the original online order. A $2.00 change of order will be applied to each change made.
Disclaimer: Please note that most of the pictures and descriptions of the roses in our catalog, and on our web site, were provided by the companies introducing the varieties. Colors, bloom size, fragrance, width and height can vary with the time of the season and geographical location of the plant in the landscape.
Guarantee: 90 days We guarantee our roses to be strong, healthy, and true to variety. If your rose does not survive the 90 day time period, or at ANY time you have a question or a problem pertaining to your rose, Please notify us immediately. (No one knows our roses like we do.) We will offer a one time replacement, or issue a credit or a refund(less the shipping charges) of the rose(s) only. We may ask you to provide pictures to help solve any issues that may occur. We suggest you choose roses for your zone. Please protect your roses from abnormal weather conditions. If you need assistance, please contact us immediately. We will not be responsible for neglect or conditions beyond our control. All roses need to be planted in the ground as soon as possible. We cannot control the handling of the rose once it leaves our nursery. We instruct the shipping company on the proper handling of the boxes, but at times there may be some damage. Please call immediately if there is. Do NOT throw away boxing until you have contacted us. We may request pictures of boxes to be sent to us. We may request a return shipment of the rose for evaluation.